15 Tips from Chris Hogan’s Podcast
- Think. Spend time thinking about what you are wanting to accomplish.
- Get Accountable. Get your spouse or a friend to check in with you regularly to see how you are doing on your track.
- Make A Deal. Bet with a friend or spouse regarding your goal. We don’t wanna lose!!
- Calendar. Put the things that you want to accomplish on your calendar. Set reminders so that it reminds you the day before.
- Pictures. Create a Goal Board of pictures and things that you want achieve. This will put it in your face and you can imagine yourself there.
- Public. Tell others about your goals, especially those close to you daily.
- Write It Down. Putting your goals in writing helps you to see them often. Carry them with you.
- Positive Self-Talk. Always speak to yourself in positive words and encouragement.
- Micro-Goals. Set small steps to achieve little goals towards your BIG goal.Set daily, weekly, and monthly goals to help you make the BIG GOAL! This makes it achievable.
- Calendar Alerts. Set alarms for you to record certain things you are doing to reach your goal(s). Set them periodically so that you record them in a log of sorts.
- Be Accountability Partner. When you are cheering others on, it helps you to work harder for your own goals. It provides you with someone to lift up.
- Rewards. Set some rewards for your goals. We all need to celebrate our achievements. It gives us another item to look forward to.
- Honesty. Be honest to yourself and others. If you are struggling then be open about it. This will help you figure out where you can improve and start again.
- Technology. Find some apps that help you to accomplish these goals. USE THEM!!
- Keep Pushing. Starting is easy but we must keep on keeping on even when we struggle. We must not give up!
Keep these in mind. I know that you can do this!!
But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded.
~ 2 Chronicles 15:7